Biomass Turbo Dryer Machine
Biomass Turbo Dryer Machine is used to dry wet Raw Material before it goes for crushing process. Through this drying process the moisture content present in the raw material wafts away in the form of hot air through the air tap of Turbo Drying Machine. This Biomass turbo dryer machine consists of screw conveyor, vibrating screen, feeding hopper vane guide, a transport line comprising of insulated drying column and a pipe that transports wet or moist material with hot air. A forceful pressure opens up the wheel centrifugal fan which removes the moisture content to a large extent.
- Hot air temp. is kept according to the requirement from moisture of material. The flue gas temp of 150 deg cent will not serve the purpose as material, even at 30-35 % moisture level, will require 300-350 deg cent. Also, for 50 % material, the temp may be used at about 500-550 deg cent.
- Flow rate will be around 10,000 cmh.
- The dryer is flexible at the joints, i.e., at the bends. So, you can take a 90 deg turn at any of the joints. Hence, including HAG, the dryer size could be 30 x 15 or 25 x 25 ft. with a height of about 29 ft.
- We, as a Briquetting Machine Manufacturer, recommend Hot Air Generator, using thermal heat with briquettes or biomass as raw material, to be the source.
- We use a SS chicken mesh at the outlet of furnace, which is sufficient to arrest any leftover spark in the flue gas, after it has travelled through 2-3 ups & downs in the Furnace.
- With 50 % input of moisture and with 14 % moisture content in the output of bagasse,Biomass CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr.
|MOISTURE EVAPORATION CAPACITY||:||45Okg./hr.|
|MAXIMUM INPUT MOISTURE||:||35%|
|CENTRIFUGAL FAN MOTOR||:||15 HP|
|VIBRATING SCREEN||:||2 HP|
|SCREW CONVEYOR MOTOR||:||2 HP|